These are all my carry-on must haves. This is where I’ve emptied the contents of my travel bag to show you exactly how to be prepared while travelling. A seasoned traveller, I maximize luggage space. Preparedness is nice, so plan ahead. Give your stuff a once-over to make sure you throw in necessities!
I’d add a ‘Life Factory Water Bottle’ to this list, it did not fit into my purse but definitely worth bringing.
Add your own travel must haves below. Check me out on Twitter … Follow @TheresaLongo & Happy, Safe Travels! ;] ;]
Here are some of the most important things to put in your carry on…
- Sweater – Some air conditioned places can be extremely cold…
- Scarf/ wrap- Perfect for wrapping around yourself or using as a head rest .
- Spare Earrings – You never know when you may need a pair of cute earrings ladies
- Passport + Wallet
- Planner/Agenda/Doodle-Book/ipad – I can’t live without my written planner. I usually pack it along with my ipad for long trips.
- Pen – Handy for sure.
- Ear Buds – Perfect for ipad streaming, or ipod listening.
- Bikini – A must when the sun is shining!
- Hand Sanitizer – Re-apply often!!
- Vichy Capital SPF 60 – I have travel size sunscreens tucked away everywhere. Always use this on your face. Always.
- Lip Balm
- Vitamin Pack – Important for long trips where good, nutritious food might be scarce.
- Disposable Cutlery Pack – You’ll be glad you packed these if you have to eat on the fly.
- Mirror – (With Comb Attached) – This obviously has so many amazing uses.
- Make-Up Bag – Ladies’ major must have!
- Gum – During take-off & landing.