The following beauty tips are fabulous! Practice these Pro Tips and master them easily on your own… Have fun!
1. Use RoseHip Oil on your face, hands and neck before bed.
2. Use C & E peptides on face, hands, and neck before bed.
3. Always wear sunscreen. Even for a quick trip outside.
4. Vaseline works wonders to remove mascara.
5. Baking Soda whitens teeth like nothing else, with zero sensitivity! Try it.
6. Sleep is most important. Sleep as much as you feel you need to.
7. Olive Oil in the bath leaves skin and hair irresistibly soft.
8. Wash hair in cold water to keep it long and strong.
9. Sleep on a Silk Scarf / Silk Pillowcase to help your hair grow longer faster (less breakage when you sleep)
10. Use Argan Oil and Grapeseed Oil on your hair after you wash it. Refrain from blowdrying.
11. Eat and drink immediately upon wakening.
12. Sleep on your back.
13. Meditate Often.
14. Drink plenty of water.
15. After you paint your nails, pop the nail polish in a zip lock bag and carry it with you in your first for touch ups on the fly.
How To Get Fit and Strong Before Christmas! Theresa Longo shares her top tips on how to be fit and strong before Christmas. Lenka Gourdie shares her experiences about TRX and how it helps us stay healthy around the holidays…
Recently I received Avivo Pur’s Healthy Living Clay Mask. Alkalizing and purifying, this calcium bentonite clay is safe to eat or use anywhere on your skin. It works internally by attracting poisons from the gastrointestinal tract. Read about it’s incredible healing properties here…
Recently I accepted a special invitation to enjoy Toronto’s Yorkville Equinox gym. Equinox Yorkville is a state-of-the-art, luxury gym, with exceptional amenities you’ll have to read about here to believe…
Brand Ambassador Theresa Longo shows off several essential Charlotte Elizabeth Organics luxury skin care products from their line of daily moisturizers and creams/serums. Watch the live product demo here! Share this post to win your own free product!