The following beauty tips are fabulous! Practice these Pro Tips and master them easily on your own… Have fun!
1. Use RoseHip Oil on your face, hands and neck before bed.
2. Use C & E peptides on face, hands, and neck before bed.
3. Always wear sunscreen. Even for a quick trip outside.
4. Vaseline works wonders to remove mascara.
5. Baking Soda whitens teeth like nothing else, with zero sensitivity! Try it.
6. Sleep is most important. Sleep as much as you feel you need to.
7. Olive Oil in the bath leaves skin and hair irresistibly soft.
8. Wash hair in cold water to keep it long and strong.
9. Sleep on a Silk Scarf / Silk Pillowcase to help your hair grow longer faster (less breakage when you sleep)
10. Use Argan Oil and Grapeseed Oil on your hair after you wash it. Refrain from blowdrying.
11. Eat and drink immediately upon wakening.
12. Sleep on your back.
13. Meditate Often.
14. Drink plenty of water.
15. After you paint your nails, pop the nail polish in a zip lock bag and carry it with you in your first for touch ups on the fly.
Recently I received Avivo Pur’s Healthy Living Clay Mask. Alkalizing and purifying, this calcium bentonite clay is safe to eat or use anywhere on your skin. It works internally by attracting poisons from the gastrointestinal tract. Read about it’s incredible healing properties here…
Modere products are a better and safe alternative for your family. Modere is stylish, safe and smart with all-natural products! These are products that you need but without all the harsh chemicals! You can get a free gift here for your next Modere order…
Brian Baker photographed these incredible photos! Brian is a photojournalist and editor at Chrome Magazine. Fun photoshoot fact: These photos were shots at Evergreen Brickworks Toronto…
The premier medical spa destination in the Kawarthas is the newly designed Euphoria Wellness Spa Peterborough. See the photos from Theresa’s exotic escape at the brand new setting: 3 floors, a yoga studio, pristine luxury and elegance! Your first look at the fabulous new location and redesign….