Summer is here! One of the greatest feelings is being fresh faced and enjoying outdoor activities in the sunshine!
Here are my best tips for Glowing Summer Skin:
1. ALWAYS wear spf 60 on your face, hands, neck and chest. This prevents aging and wrinkles where it matters most.
2. After every application of sunscreen or oil, – exfoliate after cleansing. Lotions and sticky sunscreens wreck havoc on your pores. Always scrub breakout prone areas with an exfoliating scrub. Vichy or Proactiv has gentle facewashes which can be used multiple times daily.
3. Flaxseed – Ground Flaxseed added to cereal or a shake in the morning will make your skin glow.
4. Drink Water! Drink extra water in the summer time. Aim for 3-4 litres a day at least!
5. Resist the urge to touch your skin. Ever. Keep your fingers away from face, chest, back, always!
7. Take extra care of yourself! If you sweat, hit the shower ASAP!
9. Relax your face! Practice relaxing your face more often. This will minimize frown lines. I have done this for years.
10. Remove makeup every single night before bed! Washing your face before bed should be a bedtime ritual!