Summer is over, but it is important to stay focused on fitness.
Moreover these simple steps will help you obtain – (& maintain!)- a bikini body of your own…
It’s On !
1. Vow to work out at least 3 times per week for minimum 45 minutes a session. Here are some excellent exercises: WORKOUT PLAN
2. Watch what you eat! Forget ‘cheat days’ – be consistent. Here’s What to Eat!
3. Consider the practice of Veganism or Vegetarianism
4. Ladies … try my butt work out!
5. Eat Metabolism Boosting Foods and get your vitamins. Make sure to eat well!
6. Remember to Rest! Take care of yourself often and always treat yourself first. Be positive with yourself and honest about setting true goals. Check out these wellness tips.
Recent Posts / View All Posts
Here are just a few of the many standout brands at CPMA (Canadian Produce Marketing Association) annual trade show in Toronto Ontario 2017. Theresa Longo attends on behalf of Made in Blu! Do you recognize some of these top quality brands?
Recently Canada’s Best Brand Ambassador Theresa Longo Attended CHFA West with premier Canadian Hemp Superfood company: NATERA. While at the show, Theresa compiled a list of the top vegan, organic brands! These are all the brands that swept her right off her feet…
Recently I did a 3 day cleanse in Costa Rica with The Healing Cuisine. This nutritionally supportive and renewing juice cleanse resulted in blemish-free skin and a fresh feeling! Read it here…
Recently I received Avivo Pur’s Healthy Living Clay Mask. Alkalizing and purifying, this calcium bentonite clay is safe to eat or use anywhere on your skin. It works internally by attracting poisons from the gastrointestinal tract. Read about it’s incredible healing properties here…